SHARE AND CONNECT
This year’s meeting will kick off with an evening poster session/reception introducing participants to other IUCRCs. Take this opportunity to let others know about your Center – your people, your accomplishments, your highlights!
Please note: demos are also encouraged. All participants will have access to electrical power. If you would like a table in front of your poster, please email email@example.com with your request no later than June 30, 2017.
One poster board spot will be reserved for each Center. Posters should be presented by the Center student if attending the conference. If no student is attending, a director or operations personnel can present.
- Use the poster template provided below to develop the content for your poster. Use the headings provided but feel free to alter the colors and length of any particular box as necessary.
- In your leadership list, include directors, deputy directors, managing directors and center staff.
- Please include photographs of individuals that will be attending the meeting – this helps networking.
- Posters must be printed in the 30” wide x 40 long” vertical, or portrait, format. Landscape-oriented posters are not permitted.
- You must print and bring your poster to the meeting and ensure it fits the maximum size allotted. You will not submit the poster electronically.
- Poster boards and thumb tacks for hanging your poster will be provided onsite.
- Use high-resolution images/infographics, etc.
- You are required to arrive to the conference, check in and hang your poster on Wednesday, July 26th between 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- If your Center does not intend to display a poster, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate such.