IUCRC: Catalyzing Breakthroughs via Sustainable Collaborations.
The Industry University Cooperative Research Centers (IUCRC) program develops long-term partnerships among industry, academe, and government. It is the National Science Foundation’s first centers program, and has over 30 years of documented outcomes increasing the innovation capacity of the United States.
The 2017 NSF IUCRC Biennial Meeting will provide an opportunity for IUCRC Directors, Operations Personnel, Assessment Coordinators, NSF IUCRC program staff, and other stakeholders to interact and exchange ideas to promote center improvement, growth, and collaboration. This year’s meeting objectives include:
- Provide a forum for information sharing and discussion on how to create and maintain successful NSF IUCRCs
- Provide information and strategies for obtaining additional funding which leverages IUCRC base funding
- Provide opportunities for industry participants to engage the full IUCRC community in the creation of new ideas and to improve their ROI by better leveraging the collective expertise and brainpower of their industry peers, faculty researchers, and students.
- Highlight accomplishments of IUCRCs
- Introduce and engage senior students to the IUCRC program
The conference will be held on July 26-28, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City hotel in Arlington, VA. Please check out the various tabs on this website for additional information, to make your travel plans and to register for this exciting meeting.
2017 IUCRC Biennial Meeting Planning Committee:
Linda C. Caudill, Managing Director – Wood-Based Composites Center (WBC)
Junhong Chen, Center Director – Water Equipment and Policy (WEP)
Alan George, Center Director – Center for High-Performance & Reconfigurable Computing (CHREC)
Richard Haber, Center Director – Ceramic, Composite and Optical Materials Center (CCOMC)
Laura Holsopple, Managing Director – Center for Identification Technology Research (CITeR)
Stephanie Schuckers, Center Director – Center for Identification Technology Research (CITeR)
Eve Weiss, Managing Director – Center for Child Injury Prevention Studies (CChIPS)
Flaura Winston, Center Director – Center for Child Injury Prevention Studies (CChIPS)
Wayne Zage, Center Director – Security and Software Engineering Research Center (S2ERC)